Saturday 20 October 2007

Busy Week

Wowee I've been busy this week. Last Saturday we went hunting with some other doggies but I had to stay on the long lead cos I still get a bit excited. But I found a pheasant that tried to run away before Zala found it, ha ha big sis! Plus I got to watch Fergus run around all day but he was busy and didn't want to play. The other doggies were silly labs and Fergus told me not to talk to them cos he's a dog snob and only talks to HPRs.
(Thats me on the right playing hard to get!!)

I had to go to work with mum which was great cos there are lots of people to play with and when Zala is there we run round a big table playing and knock over all the humans that stand in the way! There is also a hoover like mums but lady who brought it didn't know how to play properly so I had to go outside for some training cos I keep dropping my retrieves.

Went walking as well and mum let me have a little run but she kept putting me on the lead which spoils all the fun, mums can be rubbish sometimes! We all jumped in the muddy burn and got filthy feet splashing around. I like to eat the soggy grass whilst having a drink, gives it a lovely flavour. But mum says that when i come out all covered in muddy water and grass I look like a neglected junk yard dog. Which sounds like fun!

Zala got stuck climbing out I think its cos she's a bit old. She's nearly 3 you know.










FAST RUNNING !!!!!









3 comments:

Ditto said...

Ooohhh looks like you had great fun, and yes wet grass does have a delicious flavour to it. I know what you mean re mums and leads, mine still keeps putting me on a lead if we spot a dog on the horizon somewhere... most unfair, I think our humans need a bit of training.

Rez said...

Mums trying to stop me running too much which frankly sucks! Plus she makes me behave when we meet dogs but sometimes I get to play with them after. But i recon when i get 'pretty' like you at the moment then it will all change cos Fergus will definatly love me then.

Ditto said...

Perhaps Fergus just thinks you are a little young, he might change as you get a bit older.

When I was younger I seemed to grow in fits and starts and Mum used to say I looked like a little piglet, I think she was quite surprised when I turned out quite pretty.