Monday 8 October 2007

Time to introduce myself properly



My real name is Gunfield Mitikus Andromeda (Daddy says my head is up in the stars most of the time). But they call me Rez at home and Rez-ident Evil at mums work! I am just one year old and live in Scotland with my big sister Zala. She is almost 3 and we have the same daddy but different mums. She is really boring and doesnt run around enough, I love fast running and do it all the time with my boy friend Fergus. He is a big 2yr old GSP and used to be Zalas boyfriend but I stole him .... Oops!


Zala and I go to obedience class once a week and gundog training once a month. We train lots which is sometimes fun but lots of sitting and waiting for your turn. This time of year is great though cos Mum and Dad take us shooting but I'm not allowed to hunt too much cos I tend to spoil it for everyone else! But I'm learning and will be better when I stop chasing stuff, but I have to say..... Zala started it!!


I hope you like the pictures of us


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Rez, I think you must be my half sister, if your dad is Grant? My mum says she likes Fergus too. Welcome to blog world!

Rez said...

Greetings little bro'. You are also half brother to Zala cos' that Grant fella is obviously very fanciable and knows her viz mum too. I dont know about how we get made(!!) but pleased to meet you and look forward to seeing what your up to in the future.

Diesel said...

Hello Rez,

may I just say how lovely you and your sister look.
This Grant chap you refer to,that wouldn't be Galfrid grant by any chance?
If so,he is my grandfather.
I do lots of training too,not quite gundog training,just what my boss picks up from books,sitting on a whistle when I am two hundred yards away and following hand signals.
He seems to want me to fetch things for him too but that is a little dull and he is perfectly capable of getting them himself.

Now,about this Fergus chap,I do hope it is not serious,these German dogs just can't be trusted. Before you know it you will find he has reserved your bed with his blanket.
How can you possibly trust him after what he did to your sister?
It will all end in tears,mark my words.

Did I mention I'm single?
I'm big too,and the right colour?
Why settle for liver when you can have gold?

Diesel.

Charlie said...

Hey we're all related! Rez you're my litter sis and I'm sure you were the boss. I think your folks met my folks when they picked us up?

There must be something in the Grant genes that predisposes us all to be good typists :-)

Rez said...

Wow, one big family how cool is that. Although Diesel i think we are sort of cousins so dont know if we can ever be anything more. But I do think your really handsome and recon we could have a good run together. But Fergus is the one at the moment cos Zala dumped him, i think its cos he peed on her bed once when he stayed over!

Its lovely to get to chat to you all and perhaps one day we could all go to the beach together. But only when Charlie is better.

Diesel said...

Hello Rez,

actually,I think you may be my aunt.

Diesel.

Rez said...

Aunty Rez.... thats got a certain ring to it, but I'm not going to start wearing patterned blouses and half moon specs just to fit the profile!

Anonymous said...

I think the trademark Grant 'sticky out elbows' is the key to being a good typist. Lucky us :-)