Tuesday 2 September 2008

Feeling better

Well I'm back, again! I am feeling so much better and now have a cool scar on my tummy, to add to all the other ones on my legs. (Still can't get the hang of barbed wire.) I'm not into this leg shaving lark though, its such a girly thing. I am sorry that Zala took over my blog whilst I was away, she said she would let you all know what was going on but I didn't expect her to fill it with pictures of herself. She's such a princess!
I have almosed finished my antibiotics and am having my stiches out on Saturday. I'm eating lovely tins of chappie and haven't lost very much weight at all. Mum won't let me off the lead though and I only get short walks with no running or jumping.

Worst of all though is I am missing 2 days beating on grouse this week and dont know if I will be allowed to go next time. Got 2 weeks to get better and Mum said she might take me on the lead if I'm ok. Zala came home and said it was so much fun even she did fast running.
I guess she must have worked very hard 'cos she had to have a snooze at lunch time whilst Fergus spent his lunch break with his head down a hole. Oh he's so cool!!

Well, I will spent my quiet time up dating my blog and finalising my world domination plans. I think that if we all group together we can take down these humans and take over all the kibble and dog toy suppliers. Boys put on your best collars and ladies get your hand bags ready. I will send more details soon.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you are feeling better and pleased you haven't lost weight.

Hoping you get back to your normal exercise soon.

Charlie said...

Is Chappie the thing for weight then? I wonder, I've been a bit poorly this week (in sympathy) and I lose weight so fast, could do with something to put on some padding!

Rez said...

Hey Charlie

When I was really skinny Mum put me onto Skinners 'Superior'. High in oil and protein and nice with a bit of water with it. I put weight on 'cos was too thin before and managed to maintain my weight well. The Chappie is because I'm not allowed dry food until my stiches are out and our vet said it was cheep but has all the good stuff in it.

The big cans are 825g and cost about 85p, I am eating about 3 quarters of one a day in 3 meals. I haven't lost much weight or condition at all, but also dont get much of a walk either. I think its good food without paying for fancy stuff thats hard to get hold of (pets at home have Chappie) and also lots of our friends have used it with poorly doggies.

Oh Charlie I hope you aren't too poorly. We are a funny bunch of sick notes...... bu I do love all the attention.

R xx

Charlie said...

Yeah I've got a tummy upset and they don't know why. Started being a bit sick and now i've got a touch of colitis. Hopefully it will just pass cos I'm pretty fed up with going to the vets all the time :-( Glad you didn't get too skinny though. I also haven't been on any top walks for a little while, rubbish isn't it.

Rez said...

I had my stiches out today and the vet said a could have a little run but to still take it easy. Dont know what that means cos right now I'm bouncing off the walls!! Hope you feel better Charlie, I think we are a troublesome duo who keep our mums on their toes!

R xx

Gennasus said...

Lovely finding your blog! We live in the better end of the country too and you can't be far from us. Will look in from time to time to see what you've been up to. Lay off that seaweed!

Andrew Campbell said...

Rez: thanks for coming by the Regal Vizsla. Hopefully by now you are fully rested, recovered, and getting your point on on some lovely grouse moors. Girls dig scars, BTW.

Will add you to our blog-roll -- and will look forward to reading of your adventures.

A+M+M+J

Dughallmor Beagles said...

Hey.......we know you guys....!! Just clicked through from Gennasus.....after reading your comment we realised who you were, we've met a few times at Roseisle, sometimes a man walks you and sometimes a woman, is that right? You're half-sisters? We are the rowdy Beagles! Great to see your blogs xx